Coaching Education Program Information - Please review this one page document outlining NCEP requirements and waiver procedures.
Member School NCEP Compliance - All schools are required to submit NIAA / NCEP Coaching Rosters showing ALL coaches (Head, Assistant and Volunteer)
NEXT DUE DATE FOR COACHING ROSTERS - OCTOBER 1, 2015
- Coaching Certification - Member School Compliance Roster (.xls)
- Coaching Certification - Member School Compliance Roster (.pdf)
- Check to see if a coach is properly certified HERE
NFHS Coaches Pass List - Click Here to see if a coach is properly certified by NFHS
ASEP Coaches Pass List - Click Here to see if a coach is properly certified by ASEP
NEED TO TAKE THE CLASSES ? - - - SEE THESE LINKS BELOW -
The National Federation (NFHS) and the American Sport Education Program (ASEP) offer on-line courses for coaches certification. Credit card payments only
- Purchase NFHS On-Line Class (Coaching Fundamentals)
- Purchase NFHS On-Line Class (American Red Cross First Aid) NEW / UPDATED
- FREE NFHS CLASS - Concussion in Sports
- TUTORIAL - NFHSLearn ("HOW TO" explained in YouTube videos)
- Need More Help? - NFHSLearn Tutorial
- NFHS Help Desk - Having trouble getting logged in, screen freezes?? Get help by e-mailing the NFHS Help Desk and they assist you. The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE HELP DESK: Users having issues purchasing NFHS courses, accessing NFHS courses or other problems can click on "Help" while at www.nfhslearn.com or call 317-565-2023. THE HELP DESK is available 10:00 AM (EST) to Midnight (Mon thru Fri) and 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM (EST) (Sat-Sun).
- ASEP / NIAA Home Page
- Purchase ASEP On-Line Class (Coaching Principles)
- Purchase ASEP On-Line (Coaching Principles with "E-Book") $10 savings
- Purchase ASEP On-Line Class (Sports First Aid)
Credit card payments only
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ: Are these classes only available online? ANSWER: Yes.
FAQ: Who is required to take these classes?
ANSWER: ALL coaches. NOTE: All certified teacher (faculty) coaches (as soon as revised regulation is passed by LCB) will no longer have one year from the date of hire to complete the Nevada Coaching Education Program in order to be eligible to coach a second year, or thereafter, at a NIAA member school in Nevada. All other prospective and/or newly hired non-faculty coaches currently need to complete these classes before applying / hiring on for any coaching position. ALL COACHES includes any/all volunteer coaches.
FAQ: Are coaches who have coached in Nevada continuously since July 1999 "grandfathered in" ?
ANSWER: Yes. Documentation should be available if requested.
FAQ: Are there exceptions (policies) in place to have either NCEP requirement(s) waived?
ANSWER: Yes. The Nevada Coaching Education Program requirements can be waived if a coach has a degree (major or minor) in Coaching or Physical Education from an accredited institution. Transcript will be requested before a written waiver from the NIAA is issued. For other waiver Information - click here.